Prospect Info: Capitals Prospects and Minor League Affiliates (Hershey Bears, SC Stingrays) - 2014-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Geisser would add to an already crowded LD blueline in Hershey with Ness, Lucas Johansen, and Jonas Siegenthaler getting the majority of the playing time and Bindulis on the outside looking in. Would Washington potentially want both Geisser and Bindulis to start the year in South Carolina? To me, I think it would be beneficial for Geisser to spend the year back in Europe and come over next season when one or both of Lucas Johansen or Jonas Siegenthaler are pushing to make the Capitals roster.
Per that article he won't be in Europe this coming season so it's Hershey or SC. He's a much better prospect than bindulis so I would expect him to get the playing time in the AHL instead.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Per that article he won't be in Europe this coming season so it's Hershey or SC. He's a much better prospect than bindulis so I would expect him to get the playing time in the AHL instead.
We'll see. There's going to have to be some sort of rotation with all the left shot D if they want everyone to get valuable minutes in the AHL. Would seem rather foolish to send Bindulis down to SC when he showed improvement at the end of last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad