Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Devils | 1:00PM EST | NBC / SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
This is literally the only thing Vrana is able to do in a hockey game on a decent level. Someone gets him the puck in stride for a breakaway, he runs for his life and scores. Good but there are 2 or 3 such opportunities every 10 games at best. Needs to be able to do more.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
This is literally the only thing Vrana is able to do in a hockey game on a decent level. Someone gets him the puck in stride for a breakaway, he runs for his life and scores. Good but there are 2 or 3 such opportunities every 10 games at best. Needs to be able to do more.
I wish Oshie would teach him some moves... thats the guy you want to learn from with Vrana speed

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
The next shift Vrana played was entirely in the offensive zone. Excellent defense again

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
Who are you going to play in his stead with Kuzy out, too? Pinho?
Who knows how long its been going on, OV is clearly playing below his normal level for quite some time now. I would take Pinho over current OV im not even kidding, atleast i can be sure he would be trying every shift. I know it sounds crazy, but right now i dont see OV bringing much to the squad outside of his one timer, which is also lacking this year.

Reactions: Fred22406Capsfan

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Who knows how long its been going on, OV is clearly playing below his normal level for quite some time now. I would take Pinho over current OV im not even kidding, atleast i can be sure he would be trying every shift. I know it sounds crazy, but right now i dont see OV bringing much to the squad outside of his one timer, which is also lacking this year.
Just NO

Reactions: Ovie's Neighbor

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
2 Pts! HDH line is awesome. Some great saves in the 3rd and timely checks saved the game. Want to see Vrana do more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad