GDT: Capitals @ Coyotes - 11/9/2013 8 PM

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Yeah, there always seem to be a lot of road fans at Islanders' games. Probably a majority of my section had Caps' jerseys on last time I was there. I've never been to a Caps/Rangers game but I imagine it's a much more hostile environment.

The Caps road crew goes up there at least once almost every year.

BrooklynCapsFan

No more choking!
Oct 23, 2002
Brooklyn, New York
Yeah, there always seem to be a lot of road fans at Islanders' games. Probably a majority of my section had Caps' jerseys on last time I was there. I've never been to a Caps/Rangers game but I imagine it's a much more hostile environment.

Someone threw a beer at me at MSG but missed. I was wearing an OV T. I've been to a half dozen Caps games at MSG and that's the only incident I've had.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Worst that's ever happened to me at Wells Fargo was someone dipped their fingers in their beer and flicked them at me. That and lots of insults.

I don't agree with breaking up 24-84-42, but if you wanted to combine Johansson and Grabovski, the obvious way to do it would be Johansson at left wing and Grabo at center.

Liberati0n*

Someone threw a beer at me at MSG but missed. I was wearing an OV T. I've been to a half dozen Caps games at MSG and that's the only incident I've had.

One beer thrown at you per six games attended is arguably a pretty high incident rate, assuming it was full and in a bottle/can.

foundhockey

Apr 29, 2012
Georgia, USA
My only live Caps game was at Tampa Bay. I was surrounded by Tampa fans and most were cool. The guy right next to me kept giving me crap, but in a good-natured way. This one guy was a jerk though. He kept crossing in front of me and my friend (lightning fan) after the periods started and either texted or bragged to his girlfriend about his car, house, and clothes. (It was embarrassing because the girl was eating it up.) Later, he got wind I was a Caps fan and couldn't stop insulting Ovechkin. I just laughed at him.

For tonight's game I want to see Ovie give a big hit on Ribs like he did Semin. :D And I absolutely believe we'll get pp's due to Ribs' mouth.

Let's go Caps! :yo:

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
BYqYUanCIAEiZEj.jpg

Add in players, officials, and ushers and this isn't far off from how it will look. :sarcasm:

JenniferH

Holts Did It
Nov 7, 2013
Georgia
For tonight's game I want to see Ovie give a big hit on Ribs like he did Semin. :D And I absolutely believe we'll get pp's due to Ribs' mouth.

Let's go Caps! :yo:
Hopefully, Ribs is still yapping away and gives us some nice PP chances. Only fair considering how many PKs we had to deal with because of him. :nod: A good Ovi hit would be lovely as well. ;)

ETA:

Anyone know a good quality stream

http://nutjob.eu/njtvx17.html

Not HQ, but it's working nicely for me.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Caps look sharp so far. Better breakout passes than usual.

That's an annoying name for an arena. Or, more specifically, annoying spelling of an arena name. For how it's pronounced, it seems like it ought to have two Bs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->