Morris | Yandle
Michalek | Klesla

Starting | Backup
Mike Smith | Thomas Greiss

Last edited:

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
I'm really dumb, I was looking at the Phoenix lines for like a minute saying to myself "the ****? Where's Turris?" before I remembered he's in Ottawa.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
That's awesome, I've never seen a Caps away game.

Road games are fun. As I don't live in DC, I end up seeing more Caps games in Philly/New York than Washington in most years. Never been to Phoenix (for a game anyway, will be stopped in their airport on a layover tonight). It's a completely different experience to be cheering when most of the crowd hates you. Well, aside of Islanders games a few years ago. About 40% of the crowd then was in Washington jerseys. Same with the Winter Classic.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Is that Morris? He looks constipated.

Paul Mara, who always looks constipated. Since I'm here, I'll post my photo of the Caps plane landing at Sky Harbor yesterdaty, and then go away. I have been photographing all of the NHL team planes this season, which are mostly bland Air Canada and Delta charters.

I was at the game for Ovechkin's highlight goal in 2006, shown at the top of this GDT. It remains the most amazing goal I have seen live. He had 10 shots in that game!

153286277.8N3uEmtc.IMG_8315.jpg

BrooklynCapsFan

No more choking!
Oct 23, 2002
Brooklyn, New York
Paul Mara, who always looks constipated. Since I'm here, I'll post my photo of the Caps plane landing at Sky Harbor yesterdaty, and then go away. I have been photographing all of the NHL team planes this season, which are mostly bland Air Canada and Delta charters.

I was at the game for Ovechkin's highlight goal in 2006, shown at the top of this GDT. It remains the most amazing goal I have seen live. He had 10 shots in that game!

153286277.8N3uEmtc.IMG_8315.jpg

That's a cool project. Thanks for posting.

Liberati0n*

Road games are fun. As I don't live in DC, I end up seeing more Caps games in Philly/New York than Washington in most years. Never been to Phoenix (for a game anyway, will be stopped in their airport on a layover tonight). It's a completely different experience to be cheering when most of the crowd hates you. Well, aside of Islanders games a few years ago. About 40% of the crowd then was in Washington jerseys. Same with the Winter Classic.

Yeah, there always seem to be a lot of road fans at Islanders' games. Probably a majority of my section had Caps' jerseys on last time I was there. I've never been to a Caps/Rangers game but I imagine it's a much more hostile environment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad