tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
KakaoTalk_20210720_161021210.jpg

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Saw The Green Knight. Not entirely sure how to feel, but it's worthy of a second viewing at some point to try and wrap my head around it a bit better. Visually stunning, for sure. Lots of symbolism, and it definitely plays differently if you know the source material (or general Athurian legends) compared to if you don't. It definitely doesn't explain everything to the viewer, instead letting you draw your own conclusions.

Reactions: max21 and tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Saw The Green Knight. Not entirely sure how to feel, but it's worthy of a second viewing at some point to try and wrap my head around it a bit better. Visually stunning, for sure. Lots of symbolism, and it definitely plays differently if you know the source material (or general Athurian legends) compared to if you don't. It definitely doesn't explain everything to the viewer, instead letting you draw your own conclusions.

I've heard nothing but good things about the Green Knight. Must watch as well as James Gunn's Suicide Squad.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Never heard of this till now, A24 is really a prominent production/entertainment company now. I might go to the theater tomorrow to see it, looks epic

Reactions: Hivemind

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Rush on Netflix has to be one of the best racing movies I’ve ever seen. About the racing feud between Nikki Lauda and James Hunt. That was a very well done movie, highly recommend

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Finished up Shtisel on Netflix the other week. Great show.

Aging myself a bit here but I’m watching The Wire for the first time right now. I was in high school when it came out and we didn’t have HBO or anything and I wasn’t big into TV until a few years ago so I’m going back and watching some of the classics. I’m slugging through Season 5 which I honestly don’t like much but Seasons 2-4 were perfect TV, especially Season 2 with the docks, the unions, etc. So good.

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad