OT: Capitals Cinema Club: TV and Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Apparently there is a Joker 2 in the works. That’s great but I am posting this just for this clip. Friggin hilarious.

Wish I knew what Ronald was mad about.

Reactions: max21

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Army of the Dead on Netflix big meh.
I thought it was alright. It definitely seemed like it would be more fun than it ended up being, based on the tone of the intro. Plot and characters were all cliche, but it had a couple moments if you were willing to just turn your brain off.
Tig Nortaro being in a zombie action movie is surreal, and I’m all about that.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
My wife had never seen Airplane or Naked Gun. Somehow we got on the topic of old food in the fridge so I player her the clip of Priscilla Presley going through Frank Drebben's fridge, handing him the Chinese food container and saying "Wu's, didn't they close down 3 years ago"... Anyway, it started what became 45 minutes straight of laughing out loud at all the Airplane and Naked Gun clips on Youtube. Still some of the best, silliest comedies ever.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Going to see Quiet Place 2 in the movies tonight with the lady. Surprised when I bought our tickets a few hours earlier no one had purchashed any. Thought it would be packed.

As a man .. of course I just immediately started doing the math on increased chances of a movie theater BJ if it was empty .... but when I added in the "mormon girlfriend" variable .. it always equals 0.0000000.

Hope the movies good.

--------

Loudermilk - series with the guy from the Office, funny writing.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
My wife had never seen Airplane or Naked Gun. Somehow we got on the topic of old food in the fridge so I player her the clip of Priscilla Presley going through Frank Drebben's fridge, handing him the Chinese food container and saying "Wu's, didn't they close down 3 years ago"... Anyway, it started what became 45 minutes straight of laughing out loud at all the Airplane and Naked Gun clips on Youtube. Still some of the best, silliest comedies ever.
That's fun. :)

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I watched a lot of f***ed up A24 movies over the last 15 months but nothing had me squirming like Raw

Reactions: Hivemind

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
A vegan who goes to vet school and and starts to like the taste of meat

I really disliked, I figured out who did it by the end of the first episode so like every minute after that made me mad at the investigators

Hmm...I am pretty good at that stuff and while I have a guess based on how its written I have no confidence.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Hmm...I am pretty good at that stuff and while I have a guess based on how its written I have no confidence.
I watched the British one so I don’t know if the American one was any different, but the methodology I use for TV shows pointed to the same guy like 100% of the series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad