Dec 3, 2014
a little early but traveling roster is out

DnLXz-uXsAA7rgr.jpg:large

Reactions: shtorm2005

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Oh, also just realized...the cup guys that are there are fighting each other for spots. Don't think it's a coincidence.

Bowey Djoos for #6
Connolly, Vrana, Bura, Steve-o and Sugar Shane for where you fit...3rd line, 4th line...Hershey.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
damn, was hoping to see alexeyev play

Yeah me too. Also wanted to see AJF, oh well. I love that it is mostly kids, hope every pre-season has the bare minimum vets and all youth.

Luckily because the Bruins are also in China the "8 vet rule" has been changed to six for this one.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Stephenson on LW and Dowd scratched is interesting if you're trying to read tea leaves about the 4C spot.
Too early to attempt read them IMO. They're more or less giving the slated Hershey centers an opportunity in this one. I know they like Stephenson better at wing but it will be tough to go with an inferior player at 4C in any head-to-head battle largely for that reason alone. Still a lot of time for that to shake out, though, and it may also be that they feel confident Stephenson can switch back to center very quickly/easily.

I'm guessing we'll see Alexeyev, Sutter & AJF on Tuesday.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I'm watching RedZone with the sound on and the Caps game with the sound off so I can watch the players and not be influenced by Joe B and Laughlin (and not have to listen to Laughlin at all). :laugh:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Malenstyn with some quality hits.

Remember when Ness was on the opening night roster last year?

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Damn, Chara looks healthy. He can play easily 2 or 3 years more.

Uh, did you see Jayson Megna blow by him like he was a pylon earlier in the game?

He may play a few more seasons but he is probably the slowest defensemen in the league, or at least tied with Brooks Orpik and Karl Alzner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad