GDT: Capitals at Blackhawks Oct 1, 2013 8:00 PM ET

Liberati0n*

The banner is hideous tho.

I agree. It has nothing on the banner the Capitals can hang after winning the division this year:

MetropolitEVZug325.jpg

Fitlanbox

Jul 10, 2011
This is why I like baseball....if a game starts at 7:05, the first pitch is being thrown at 7:05. I mean I don't want to begrudge the champs this ceremony, but they should have started this at 7:30.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Something tells me Ovi is gonna skate out going nuts with a sombrero on to the hawaii five-0 theme when we have our presentation. Oh and yes i did say WHEN.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
I got say if I weren't a die hard hockey fan I'd have given up on this boring ass display. congrats to the Hawks for another cup but I agree this should have been done prior to coverage picking up.

Liberati0n*

I wish the government shutdown discontinued the national anthem at sports games. Just one more boring ceremony to sit through.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
Man, that dumb song always ends the same way. Someday I want the flag to be gone and replaced with underpants or something.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I wish the government shutdown discontinued the national anthem at sports games. Just one more boring ceremony to sit through.

Oh man don't say that. Reminds me that this Saturday's Air Force vs Navy game is going to be canceled unless Air Force digs up some private money to pay for air fair and lodging. :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad