GDT: Capitals at Blackhawks Oct 1, 2013 8:00 PM ET

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Wow they are mentioning and bringing them ALL out on the ice. Everyone from the massage therapist to the strength, conditioning coach, mental skills coach etc.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Is this how these things usually go? Introducing everyone down to the equipment managers?

Simply great TV for NBC Sports...

Liberati0n*

For anyone who has played Age of Empires II on the internet:

fedfed

@FedFedRMNB
Oct 28, 2010
Moscow City
Hughson. no thanks. one more, "great save luongo" and I will puke. chris Cuthbert is about the best Canada has. I like doc just fine. In non-Canes games I like John Forslund. I like Sam Rosen and even Jack Edwards away from home team games. Joe B is also major league and the caps are lucky to have him.

the last word in hockey play by play is foley. pat foley.

Let's stay reasonable here.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I don't begrudge the Hawks celebrating a well deserved SC, but why not do this before the TV coverage picks it up? Or at least cut in to this point introducing the players.

Love the Bettman Boo's though. That **** never gets old.

Govechkin

Nov 10, 2010
Govechkin checking in. Anyone else think watching this is a good thing for the Caps? Sitting in that locker room or on that bench and seeing this should light a fire for this season.

I'm hoping for an old fashion barn burner, but would prefer any Caps win.

C A P S CAPS CAPS CAPS!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Govechkin checking in. Anyone else think watching this is a good thing for the Caps? Sitting in that locker room or on that bench and seeing this should light a fire for this season.

I'm hoping for an old fashion barn burner, but would prefer any Caps win.

C A P S CAPS CAPS CAPS!

Absolutely I think this is good for our guys to see what a winner and all the spoils looks like.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I was actually just wondering where the little kid hockey players were, and then they show up.

Wow. So much drama. :sarcasm:

:bb:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
This guy singing the anthem is so much better than the lounge singer they have up in Boston.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad