GDT: Capitals at Blackhawks Oct 1, 2013 8:00 PM ET

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Hughson. no thanks. one more, "great save luongo" and I will puke. chris Cuthbert is about the best Canada has. I like doc just fine. In non-Canes games I like John Forslund. I like Sam Rosen and even Jack Edwards away from home team games. Joe B is also major league and the caps are lucky to have him.

the last word in hockey play by play is foley. pat foley.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Erat's on the 4th line, rabble, rabble, rabble...

4th line guy that probably gets pp time and pk time. not concerned. with laich's leg he might be on the second line by the second period. this is not an issue. he can play lw on all four lines and carry the weight

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I thought I would able to watch 1 3/4 periods of Toronto-Montreal, but I'm not sure if the first period will be done by puck drop in Chicago.

sk84fun_dc

Nov 4, 2004
tweets earlier from Chris Kuc & Mike Vogel indicate puck drop is scheduled for 8:28 eastern

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Hughson. no thanks. one more, "great save luongo" and I will puke. chris Cuthbert is about the best Canada has. I like doc just fine. In non-Canes games I like John Forslund. I like Sam Rosen and even Jack Edwards away from home team games. Joe B is also major league and the caps are lucky to have him.

the last word in hockey play by play is foley. pat foley.

Currently, him and Gord Miller are the best they have. Sam Rosen is good, but can't help but think of rival teams. I agree with Joe B and not because i'm a Caps fan.

sk84fun_dc

Nov 4, 2004
Thanks, I didn't want to watch the banner raising.

no promises that they are correct, but this is what was tweeted :)

obviously that's central time

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 8h
Puck drop for #Blackhawks-Capitals is scheduled for 7:28 p.m.

Vladiator16*

Jones and Mulberry both predicting Boston and Chicago back to SCF's... Who would've thought :rolleyes:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad