Post-Game Talk: Capitals 6, Penguins 3 - Letang Spots the Caps Another Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That makes the second game this series . . . this game AND game 3.

As @ColePens said, no Backstrom, no Wilson, and Letang just says 'hold my beer'.

And then Phil says 'what about me . . . hold my beer too'.

I feel so badly for this whole team, perhaps Geno and Brass just slightly more tonight because of much those two sucked it up and did everything they could . . . only to watch a stupid, selfish POS like Letang throw it all away.

I said it before, I'll say it again: If the Pens lose this series, the only solace will be that it makes a Letang trade possible again.

I'm broken . . . I really am.

What can you say anymore? Everyone does what they're supposed to do, and one guy costs them the game.

And it's actually the 2nd game he's cost them this series.

Think about that:

Pens won 2
Caps won 1

AND

LETANG LOST 2 GAMES THIS SERIES

@ColePens, we had this discussion. Letang was capable of costing this team a series. But, even having the discussion, I never imagined it could be like this.

EDIT: Whatever Letang was, whatever good he might do now . . . it's not worth it anymore. We need steady, reliable skating defensemen. That's it. Forget value. Get what you can, even if it includes some futures you can flip and extra cap space, and go from there. Sid and Geno don't deserve this ****.

Last edited:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FSnape.gif

Reactions: Badfish87 and fate

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
One of these days this team will play a game where they aren't their own worst enemy. I don't know if I'll be alive to see it.

Reactions: Angrrus

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
There is no sugarcoating it. Kris Letang lost us this game. He lost us this game and there is no debate. That was inexcusable and he better take full responsibility in his post game. What a piece of shit game by 58. Holy shit.

And they were without Wilson AND Backstrom. Way to hand them the game 58.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Whatever. I thought it was over last year after getting roasted in games 5 and 6.

Edge one out at home and make the Caps confront destiny in game 7.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Just hope they the Lighting beat the living shit out of the Caps.

I don’t care because I’m not watching the ECF anyway. Can’t stand to watch these ***holes anymore.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
You are crazy if you blame anyody but Letang and Simon. Solid effort ruined by stupidity.

Gotta get a win at home and then anything can happen in a game 7.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Think I might put my #58 jersey in the next clothes bag for charity.

I hope Scandale does not throw his phone when he gets off his flight and sees my text.

Letang, you are a :eek::eek::eek::eek:. Can we find a way to retire you in the summer for being a useless sack of cum?

fate

Apr 15, 2007
Well time to see if they still have the heart..or brains

Kessel showed up for all of 90 seconds tonight
Letang must've colluded with the Russians holy hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->