Post-Game Talk: Capitals 4, Penguins 1 - Pens Earn Split in DC without Geno, Half of Pens Board Panics Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I don't want retribution in a physical sense. What's the point? The Penguins aren't built for that, anyway.

I want them to put an embarrassing amount of goals up on the board and unceremoniously dump them out of the playoffs, as is tradition. Maybe force no-neck scrotum-head into retirement out of shame and leave Ovechkin a thoroughly broken and increasingly-bald man.

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
You know how the team fixes this? WINNING.

Retribution will do NOTHING. Just WIN Game 3.

Yep. At this point the Pens wont get a 5 minute major power-play. A game changing ejection from Wilson.
It's lost all of its usefulness.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m sure the Caps would trade Tom Wilson being out for Dumo being out every day of the week and twice on Sunday...it sucks...

I’m sure the team will be fired up for Tuesday’s game but so what...they still have to execute, which everyone outside of the top line has yet to do....they could easily have taken Wash out of dirty hit mode by simply coming out in the first period like a bat out of the hell and getting a lead. The Caps can’t play those antics and run around looking to injure when they need to score. Pens can protect themselves much better simply by getting a lead....

Reactions: EightyOne

Bnat66

May 10, 2017
New Jersey
I'm sure that was exactly the Caps game plan. Come out firing and get that early goal and rough the Pens up so much to keep them from scoring and make them chase a goal.

Reactions: Andy99

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
I'm sure that was exactly the Caps game plan. Come out firing and get that early goal and rough the Pens up so much to keep them from scoring and make them chase a goal.

There's no doubt. BUT, our boys allowed that to happen. The disturbing trend of putrid starts continued. As far as the physical play, well, they knew that was going to happen. Getting a lead will stop that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad