Post-Game Talk: Capitals 4, Penguins 1 - Pens Earn Split in DC without Geno, Half of Pens Board Panics Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Dumo potentially being out is a concern and there were frustrating aspects to this game.

Schultz is a BITTER disappointment right now. The thing he's supposed to do well-- SHOOT-- he's either refusing to do or failing to do any better than an offensive defenseman making 1/3 of what he makes. Dude got paid and has been a disapppointment since.

Phil is lazier than he is in preseason right now. Hurt or not, he needs to show a pulse.

All of the bottom six forwards and Ruh annoyed in different ways.

That said . . . for my buddy @ColePens, @GlassHalfFullKirk says . . .

giphy.gif

I would be remiss, however, if I did NOT say that Letang and Maatta both had good games.

**** MOD ****

We will be quick with the thread bans in this one. Just a warning

Rusty Razor

Jun 25, 2017
------- The power play needs a new look. Its clear we can't run it through the gum bands that are holding Phil together any more.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
One thing I learned while breeding spiders in Argentina: you gotta take adversity in stride. We roflstomped Philly, they didn’t fold. Vegas roflstomped San Jose, San Jose responded. Y’all are having much stronger emotional responses to this outcome than the team is/will. Not every series is gonna be a 4-0. Most of them won’t be. You can’t die with every loss.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
- Getting down early
- No secondary scoring
---- Too many turnovers and terrible puck management early on

Reactions: Angrrus

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Horrible start, they battled back though. Bad luck prevented a potential comeback here.

Need Geno back for game 3, absolutely no depth right now.

Wilson should be suspended, but it's not like he's good anyways. He did his job taking out Dumo on a cheapshot, I wonder who will be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->