CanucksCast Episode 1

John Cenaaaaa

Sep 8, 2013
Vancouver
Hello Canucks fans!

On Friday night, the first ever episode of CanucksCast was released!

Yours truly, OEL for Norris, and Lucbourdon had a great time recording the first episode, and we continue to look forward to talking all-things Canucks weekly!

If you haven't already taken a listen, here's the link!
https://www.spreaker.com/user/trevor_knapp16/canuckscast-ep-1

We have many things to smooth out and improve on.

Positive and negative feedback is appreciated, and will help this podcast get better every week!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Request for a sticky from one of the mods.

Also, will you be inviting guests to appear on the show? I think it would be great if you can continue to bring on different posters to participate. Maybe a sign up sheet or invitation of some sort.

John Cenaaaaa

Sep 8, 2013
Vancouver
Absolutely, and thanks for bringing that up.

Once all three of us get into a comfort zone with this podcast and really get going, we'll be making another thread with a sign up sheet.

If I were you, I'd wait for a couple more episodes to come out, then look on the forum for a thread regarding bringing on new guests!

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Can we have Wetcoaster on to talk exclusively about Macallan scotch while he drinks an entire bottle?

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Absolutely, and thanks for bringing that up.

Once all three of us get into a comfort zone with this podcast and really get going, we'll be making another thread with a sign up sheet.

If I were you, I'd wait for a couple more episodes to come out, then look on the forum for a thread regarding bringing on new guests!

Once the season kicks in, I suggest having segments. Last time I listened to it, I don't believe you had that.

As for the guests, it could be guest co-hosts that stays on the entire show, or could be a call-in panel discussion for 5-10 minutes.

And be sure to invite Reverend Mayhem on if you ever get Wetcoaster to do a segment on scotch.

John Cenaaaaa

Sep 8, 2013
Vancouver
Once the season kicks in, I suggest having segments. Last time I listened to it, I don't believe you had that.

As for the guests, it could be guest co-hosts that stays on the entire show, or could be a call-in panel discussion for 5-10 minutes.

And be sure to invite Reverend Mayhem on if you ever get Wetcoaster to do a segment on scotch.

Segments will absolutely happen, and thanks for the suggestion.

Touching on the guests, we're still deciding how we're going to fit them into certain episodes. Info will be posted on the sign up sheet, which as I said, look out for after a couple episodes.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I would be honoured to make time to come on some time into the future once you guys get rolling, that's for sure. If it's anything like the first episode, I have high hopes for you guys. Well produced as well. Really liked listening.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Good stuff guys, I really enjoyed that. You just had to throw some Dough Horvat in there though didn't ya.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad