Pre-Game Talk: Canucks vs. Maple Leafs, Wednesday / @ Oilers, Thursday

Love

Feb 29, 2012
The Leafs beat Calgary 6-2 so that prorates to them beating us about 12-0.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Looking to see a rebound game after probably the worst game of the year..I expect the Canucks to play a good game, but will still come up short on the scoreboard.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Only 16 more..we can do this guys.
I dunno if my will is strong enough to keep watching, cookie. Its a total trainwreck. :eek:

It would be different if the team was playing like they were earlier in the season during their losing streak, making the games still enjoyable to watch by competing hard... but these last couple games it's like they're just broken now and going through the motions.

Hoping Pettersson gets back on the board this game at least.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Hoping jay beagle earns that contract and does his leadership thing “ON the ice” cause you know with veterans like him we should have back to back bad games

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Hopefully Mitch Marner scores a dozen points so his annual salary gets inflated to 14M.

Gudbranson-Pouliot somehow combine for a -20.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I’m team tank and I use to say things like “ I’m team tank but I would love to beat the leafs “ but really why? I mean I hate the leafs as much as I hate Edmonton, Calgary, LA, Anaheim, Montreal, Detroit and the list goes on. What’s the point of “sticking it to” any team. I am willing to get slapped silly for the rest of the year if it means Benning gets fired

Hard to believe we are back to this same ol situation this same ol ball and chain

Reactions: lindgren

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
Too funny. Just listening to the Pat Cast and Botchford while he was in Vegas he had dinner with some NHL Agents and they were saying that in December and January when the Canucks were doing ok. Benning and Weisbroud were very arrogant and strutting around arena thinking as one agent said they were " Ballers" the agents were laughing at them and more so now. wow!!!

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
That would be a sight to behold. I'm picturing something like Philip Seymour Hoffman's character in Hard Eight, except there's two of them

Last edited:
Reactions: Josepho

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Too funny. Just listening to the Pat Cast and Botchford while he was in Vegas he had dinner with some NHL Agents and they were saying that in December and January when the Canucks were doing ok. Benning and Weisbroud were very arrogant and strutting around arena thinking as one agent said they were " Ballers" the agents were laughing at them and more so now. wow!!!
LMAO remember when the national media said this about Gillis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad