December 4thMinnesota
December 6thNashville
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I`m looking forward to this game, and I hope they can feel positive about themself after the win and build some self confidence which is needed. ))

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
With the way the Kings played us yesterday, this should be an easy win

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Meh Beagle isn't that important, but Sutter is missed in a big way
Disagree..Horvat needs a break..He's taken a ridiculous 600+ face-offs..and his ozone starts have gone down to 40% from high 50's playing against other teams top lines...Beagle would make a big difference in getting Bo back to not being a shutdown forward.

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Disagree..Horvat needs a break..He's taken a ridiculous 600+ face-offs..and his ozone starts have gone down to 40% from high 50's playing against other teams top lines...Beagle would make a big difference in getting Bo back to not being a shutdown forward.
Sutter can take face-offs to you know. He is the player that saves Bo from Shutdown work. Beagle is a 12 minute a game 4th liner that is useful, but he is not important for this teams success. Sutter is probably the 4th best forward on this team (which is sad, more talent is needed).

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Sutter can take face-offs to you know. He is the player that saves Bo from Shutdown work. Beagle is a 12 minute a game 4th liner that is useful, but he is not important for this teams success. Sutter is probably the 4th best forward on this team (which is sad, more talent is needed).
meh on faceoffs; not that they're unimportant but Sutter can actually play as a solid defensive 3C. Beagle is a bottom six forward/4C. Sutter can take much (if not all) the tough defensive assignments of Horvat. Beagle can't.

And this is coming from someone who wasn't a fan of the Sutter trade.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Going to the game.

Points for the kids, loss to the Kings and winning the 50/50 will be what i'm striving for.

Actuality: Minimal points for the kids, Nucks win and I lose my wallet.

Reactions: THE Green Man

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Jeff Paterson:
"Saturday marked the end of a crazy stretch that saw the Canucks play 17 of their first 26 games on the road. To put that in perspective, the Kings and Ducks have played 18 road games combined."

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
No, Magicman, we can get ahead of ourselves. Los Angeles is the last-place team in the league right now. They're having a nightmare season and even our crap team should manhandle them.

Reactions: geebaan

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Going to the game.
Same here...If you see somebody jump on the ice, it ain't me.:eek:

No, Magicman, we can get ahead of ourselves. Los Angeles is the last-place team in the league right now. They're having a nightmare season and even our crap team should manhandle them.
Unless the refs give the Kings a ton of power plays (and us few if any), I don't see how we lose this game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad