GDT: Canucks 3 @ Broons 6 | 19th Oct

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Not only did they beat us in the cup final, they also sent an undercover agent to destroy the franchise from the inside.

**** the bruins forever

Playing the Bruins two days after Gord Downie, a die hard Bruins fan, passes away.

Is there no end to the torture the Hockey Gods put us through? ..... who are now apparently in cahoots with the Music Gods.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Question is, is Horvat playing? He's been either MIA and/or noticeably struggling. Defense was the concern, but it only compounds the issue if his offense disappears.

He and Baertschi need to be kept apart for the time being. They need to break his patterns. Get him thinking more about what he's doing and who he is playing with.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Horvat is a slow start or at least has been his first few seasons. I guess this year is no different and the first game was an aberration. Not too worried about him.

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
We're not very good, but we're not as bad as many here think. Once some of our key players start getting injured, though, it will be nothing but a death spiral... but it may take a bit longer than last year, as we have slightly more depth this time around. Looking in my crystal ball I definitely foresee a game, sometime in mid-January, where Gagner, through process of elimination, is our #1 center.

But for now, I think we take this game.

4-3 Canucks in OT

Boeser x2, Vanek and Horvat with the OT goal.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Keep up the momentum. 4-2 Nucks goals by Boeser Burmur Granny and Hutton

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
I would prefer the Canucks win today. Ideally in a hilarious fashion. And yea, glad Nilsson starting, didn't see Ott game.

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
Rask is out tonight for the B's after a collision at practice yesterday. Backes will be in the lineup tonight for the first time this year and Bergeron looks to be a GTD.

CuriousGeorge

Jun 8, 2007
Just lose, and make it a blowout loss.

If we can get some blowout losses, Aquilini can get rid of Benning, Linden, and Green.

Please make it happen.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
You would have to think the Canucks are pretty loose after their win against the Sens..I have a good feeling about this game.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Win or lose I don't care, let's see Brock and Bo get some points.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Just lose, and make it a blowout loss.

If we can get some blowout losses, Aquilini can get rid of Benning, Linden, and Green.

Please make it happen.

I'm with you on this. I'm hoping for a big loss, though like MS I too have a feeling we'll probably end up winning this. Boston hasn't looked good to start the season, and with Bergeron out it's not looking too good.

That's what things have become...I hate current management so much that I'll even cheer for Boston.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->