GDT: Canucks visit Habs Monday, Feb 1- 4pm PST/TUES, Feb 2 11am AEDT/Feb 2 8am HKT/Feb 2 1am CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderJim

Um.. like.. you know
Apr 18, 2006
Biggest disappointment for me this season has been Pettersson. Invisible against teams that can actually play defence.
He isn't even being tightly checked and shut-down. He is literally playing defense against himself by falling down and bobbling pucks everywhere. He is looking more like Mason Raymond than Elias Pettersson.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
We have to be giving up the most breakaways per game in the whole league.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
I'm curious...and to break up the negativity....

Bbinz had us pulling our hair until now and as he said, we put all our chips in for this season.

Soooo...with that in mind, is there a trade that can be made that gives you long term future while giving us short term power?

Obviously it can't be a roster player and you have to take back someone like Byron in the deal. We got kids like Guhle, Caufield, Mete....
We’re capped the f*** out brotha

Ottobot

Aug 9, 2020
Wonder if tomorrow will be the last time they’re .500 for the rest of the season.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Oh boy do I love breakaways,
but It’s a shame it’s getting stale because I already saw 300 breakaways against us this game

Reactions: Peter10

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Would love to be in the video room with travis green when we have one forechecker vs 4 habs skating back hard defensively. Been a problem under green for years, what does he think is going to happen? Were going to win the puck battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad