Canucks Training Camp: Day 2 Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Weise is a good bottom six guy. He's relatively young, has better-than-average hands for a grinder and can hold his own in a fight.

I expect Kassian, Weise and Vandermeer out with Bieksa and Alberts against the Hawks on Feb 1st. Let's get Keith ******** his pants.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
My heart stopped for a second when Bieksa ran over Luongo when he was playing the puck behind the net.
Helmet came flying off and Luongo was down for a few seconds.

All I could think about was "OH GOD, WE CANT TRADE HIM NOW!"
He's fine though.

And here's a pic of it

Jan1413_BTL_21_slide.jpg

ZenMaster*

Kassian is MASSIVE,

Here's a comparison with Malhotra who is 6'2, 220lbs. Look at the difference between the chest and leg size:

Jan1413_BTL_3232653192_slide.jpg

DennisReynolds

the implication
Dec 11, 2011
Weise is a good bottom six guy. He's relatively young, has better-than-average hands for a grinder and can hold his own in a fight.

I expect Kassian, Weise and Vandermeer out with Bieksa and Alberts against the Hawks on Feb 1st. Let's get Keith ******** his pants.
And he doesn't take stupid penalties.

craigcaulks*

Are there any updates on what is wrong with kesler? A time line? I know he skated today (lightly) which is probably a good sign.

I'd bet he's a month away, at least. Hopefully he gets 20 games in for the regular season.

CookieCrumbs*

Kassian is MASSIVE,

Here's a comparison with Malhotra who is 6'2, 220lbs. Look at the difference between the chest and leg size:

Jan1413_BTL_3232653192_slide.jpg

Malhotra is stacked in person. Easily one of the fittest guys on the team. You wanna see big legs? Check out Volpatti in this pic, him and Lappy (from other pics) are looking like they've beefed up real nice for the season.

Manny-Soccer.jpg

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Good to hear about Garrison + Weise, bad to hear about Kassian + Schroeder. Hope Schroeder impresses as we go on here.

Raymond with a back support? He's going to have to wear that thing for the rest of his career? That sucks.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Malhotra is stacked in person. Easily one of the fittest guys on the team. You wanna see big legs? Check out Volpatti in this pic, him and Lappy (from other pics) are looking like they've beefed up real nice for the season.

Manny-Soccer.jpg

Mayray still looks like a 16 year old. Some things never change. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->