Canucks Trade Deadline Availables

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
I haven't figured out what to do with this team yet, and staying with this group is still the most likely option, but I'll put a couple guys out there anyways just to see what offers come in:

Martin Brodeur
Dan Boyle
Nik Antropov
Mattias Ohlund

If you have an idea pass it my way and we'll see. I would essentially be looking for downgrades with futures for each player. On the other hand, short-term upgrades where I pick up about 1.5 to 2M salary would be considered too.

Also, if a team needs fourth line depth, Quintin Laing has a good set of CK and DF ratings and could be had for a late pick. He won't score, but he can play 5 minutes a game.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
I haven't had the time to really look for upgrades to my current roster, but I have one move I'd like to make.

I'm looking to add draft picks and drop a couple of players in the 20-22 age bracket to get younger in the prospect pool. As such Daultan Leveille (Atlanta 1st rounder) is available for a 3rd round pick. The highest projected 3rd before the deadline will be accepted.

If you have other offers that you think would work, let me know. I can add about 1.9M in salary, but just haven't had any time to look through rosters so far.

EDIT:

Actually, I'll float some more prospects:

Jerry D'Amigo
William Wrenn
David Warsofsky
Brandon Archibald
Jarod Palmer
Jussi Rynnas
Brent Regner

Last edited:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Given your limited access to the Internet, we appreciate the time you're spending on trade reviews, Sean! (Especially if it means the Cancuks slide put of a playof spot! I know, wishful thinking...)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad