Value of: Canucks Taking Your Team's Bad Contracts

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I really don't get the love for Hutton, can someone help me with a scouting report? I've seen deals around Hutton and Nelson constantly but just don't see the fit or value. But I also think Nelson's value is greatly under appreciated by Isles fans as well.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Something around Markstrom and Hutton for Greiss and Nelson!

How are we valuing Greiss here? Hutton for Nelson has been pretty well received, but I don't really see a need for Greiss and Markstrom swap. He's fine here for us.

I really don't get the love for Hutton, can someone help me with a scouting report? I've seen deals around Hutton and Nelson constantly but just don't see the fit or value. But I also think Nelson's value is greatly under appreciated by Isles fans as well.

He can skate well, but has been inconsistent for us. He has some decent offensive instincts and isn't bad in his own zone, he just hasn't been able to break out above his comeptition. Del Zotto (when he is on) and Edler have out played him, and Pouliot being the coaches guy from junior means there isn't really place for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad