GDT: Canucks Super Skills Competition

jimmythescot

Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
f3QRQHK.png

Reminded me of the Judderman:

Judderman.png

Pseudonymous*

Lol, rough day for Kassian. He actually has a pretty good shot, so I wonder why he totally flubbed the accuracy shooting?

Kasual Kassian? :sarcasm:

ive always thought of him as having a hard shot but not accurate

i missed the accuracy portion of the skills comp today

Blue Suede Shoes

hound dog
May 5, 2012
He's made a few good snipes on the Wolves and the goal on the Ducks was a tough shot to make, but he's also missed some great opportunities. I'm not really sure.

Similar to you, having seen him snipe a bunch of goals in Chicago, I think he's got a good shot naturally. I think for him it's just a matter of experience and confidence.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
You can tell pretty easily Kassian has an awesome shot. He shoots it so effortlessly. Kid can snipe.

Pseudonymous*

He's made a few good snipes on the Wolves and the goal on the Ducks was a tough shot to make, but he's also missed some great opportunities. I'm not really sure.

want to clarify, i still think he has a great shot and like the other poster, his accuracy will come with confidence and experience for sure. but as of right now, i'd say its more hard than accurate

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
To me, Kassian seems like a guy that will thrive with emotion which will make him very clutch. When the playoffs start, his shot will be activated under all of the playoff pressure. It will be beastly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad