Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign F Danila Klimovich to ELC

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Good pick, needs to play in a tougher league but this pick is pure upside.

Hopefully he comes over this season and plays in the Q

Wonder if he even comes over and plays in Abby?

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Boom or bust pick, with some surprising players rated as late first-rounders still on the board.....Aatu Raty might have been a better bet......I think d-man Scott Morrow may have been the Canucks guy from Shattuck St. Mary's but he went one pick before to Carolina.

LaVal

Dec 13, 2002
Kelowna
Time will tell, but not exactly someone that excites me at the moment considering the names that were still left.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
"impressed on the international stage, with six goals in five games at the IIHF Under-18s"

So Benning saw him in thebu18s and went "me likey".

All 6 of his goals were on the PP. Didn’t have an ES point in the tournament.

He can rip the puck and seems to have goal scoring instincts but seems like a bit of a one trick pony. Skating is average.

Reactions: geebaan

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Can’t say I know the player but from what I’ve heard it doesn’t seem like the type of player I like. Big, can rip the puck, and had a good showing at an international tournament.

really wish we took Stankoven but you know they weren’t going small with this pick

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
All 6 of his goals were on the PP. Didn’t have an ES point in the tournament.

He can rip the puck and seems to have goal scoring instincts but seems like a bit of a one trick pony. Skating is average.
Yeah but dude, hes been ripping it up in *checks notes*... Belarus.

Reactions: Ozone

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
wonder if Podkolzin had any say in this. He would have played against him at one point I am sure.

well - maybe not, he's2 draft years apart, and Pods didn't play much MHL this year ...

Edit - yeah - no. played in the BEL league.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Scored a goal today in pre-season game for KHL team. Not much to see here, but still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad