Confirmed Signing with Link: Canucks sign Elias Pettersson to ELC

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
I hope his game translates well. Is he going to be a full-time center in the NHL or wing?

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I hope his game translates well. Is he going to be a full-time center in the NHL or wing?
Wing. 90% sure. Though he's looked good when tried at centre so maybe he can still become our future 1C, we'll see. Seems most comfortable on the wing for now though.

canuckfaithful

Jun 6, 2012
He already is translating. I hope he stays healthy. I just read he is 6 ‘2 and 161 lb’s. Needs to bulk up, eat some carbs this summer.

Guardian452

Jun 10, 2011
It will be interesting to see what he can do in the NHL in the upcoming season. For those who say size is an issue, Johnny Gaudreau and Brayden Point are doing just fine.

duplo

prince kasspian
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver

Canucks are going to ease him into NHL on the wing, long-term plan is to develop him as a center. He's played mostly RW since being drafted.

Nick1219

Mar 15, 2012
Spelling his name is the least of our worries , how the heck do you pronounce it ? I've heard three different ways just today .
Think it's almost like a... Pet-Er-Jean(French) but will ultimately be pronounced Pet-Er-Son in North America I'd imagine

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
He’s literally a twig. He will need to bulk up or he won’t last.

member 147413

What type of production do Canucks fans expect from him this season? Is he a C year one?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He already is translating. I hope he stays healthy. I just read he is 6 ‘2 and 161 lb’s. Needs to bulk up, eat some carbs this summer.
He won’t be at his ideal weight for a couple of years. He is a slender guy, so it’s going to take him time to slowly add the girth that he needs.

The pic he posted he still looks so thin. Just be patient. He’s not an avenger actor who bulks up for 3 months to do a 3 month movie and then drop it afterwards. He’ll have to maintain that weight through out his career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->