Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign Andrei Kuzmenko

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Yep. Being chosen as the most desirable landing spot for a guy that was highly coveted and woo'd by multiple organizations is a great sign.

If he can have an impact, that's some serious gravy, too.

A highly sought after Russian free agent chose a Western Canadian team over LA and Florida. Honestly don't know the last time that's happened.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Looks like he's sticking with #96 as well.

1655746020941.png

Interestingly, I had absolutely zero memory of Bure wearing 96 in the Orca jersey. I thought by the time we had switched to these jerseys, he was back to #10 - evidently not.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Looks like he's sticking with #96 as well.

View attachment 560287

Interestingly, I had absolutely zero memory of Bure wearing 96 in the Orca jersey. I thought by the time we had switched to these jerseys, he was back to #10 - evidently not.

I think that picture was taken during pre-season because by the time they got to Japan, he was already back to #10.

You can see at the 48 second mark he's wearing #10.

Coincidentally, this was the season I became a hockey fan and started following the Canucks. I have no idea why I started. Also, Ohlund's rookie season and why he's my favourite player.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I think that picture was taken during pre-season because by the time they got to Japan, he was already back to #10.

You can see at the 48 second mark he's wearing #10.

Coincidentally, this was the season I became a hockey fan and started following the Canucks. I have no idea why I started. Also, Ohlund's rookie season and why he's my favourite player.

Yeah, I think you're on the money, there.

Man, that feels so long ago.

TryamkinPleaseReturn

Rapidly Shrinking Cult
Feb 7, 2019
Heyyyoo Sick. I never expect these UFA signings, but this time, it really seemed like there were a lot of breadcrumbs.

Woo!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->