Recalled/Assigned: Canucks recall F Adam Gaudette

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Would have preferred to have left Gaudette alone, but the team needs a centre. Who else are you going to call up? Tanner Kero?
If they are looking for scoring help them gaudette is the guy. If we’re replacing only Beagle then Gaunce would make more sense.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
Mathesons WWE finisher isnt just a choke slam.

Its a ****in Can Opener Choke Slam of Death. (he has his stick between EPs legs, there is no way for EP to stay up)
That’s pretty obvious and I wasn’t even disputing that. My point was that had that happened to a 200# player, there’s a good chance he walks away from that.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
That’s pretty obvious and I wasn’t even disputing that. My point was that had that happened to a 200# player, there’s a good chance he walks away from that.

Im having the weirdear discussions lately related to EPs noncussion...

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
I have limited expectations for Gaudette. He's got some things going for him like his willingness to play in dirty areas, and his battle for pucks. I like how he drives the net. I still think he needs to get a little fleeter of foot to be a really effective player. At times he gets left behind the play a little bit. He also needs to make better decisions with the puck. I wonder who they line up on his wings? I think Goldobin would be a good fit with him.

I'm not expecting him to come in and do amazing, but I hope he proves me wrong.

Reactions: Canucks1096

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Why aim so low, when his true potential is Gretzky.

Had I decided to go further with that, comparing him to Gretzky was next.

What am I talking about, it would have been a crime to compare Gaudette to Gretzky. Gaudette has >100 goal potential, I swear.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Well, trouba did a pro wrestling finisher on woegle on Sunday. There’s a thread in the Nhl board. Not the same uproar had it been necas, Svechnikov, or aho.

Should warrant a review from dops.

That’s who it goes. Wilson’s hit on sundqvist would have even more uproar had it been swartz on the receiving end.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
I have limited expectations for Gaudette. He's got some things going for him like his willingness to play in dirty areas, and his battle for pucks. I like how he drives the net. I still think he needs to get a little fleeter of foot to be a really effective player. At times he gets left behind the play a little bit. He also needs to make better decisions with the puck. I wonder who they line up on his wings? I think Goldobin would be a good fit with him.

I'm not expecting him to come in and do amazing, but I hope he proves me wrong.
Practice saw him centring the SECOND line between Goldobin and Eriksson

Also centring the SECOND PP Unit

Ill be wearing my Gaudette jersey tomorrow for GAME DAY!! :yo:

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Not expecting much out of AG, just hopes that he gets the most out of the opportunity and learn as much as possible from however many games he'll play.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Not expecting much out of AG, just hopes that he gets the most out of the opportunity and learn as much as possible from however many games he'll play.
Cant tell if serious or not...

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Knew this was going to be a blessing in disguise. Hate that Pettersson is hurt (especially head injury). Love that Gaudette gets a chance. Pettersson, Horvat, Gaudette down the middle make this team worth watching for the next decade.

Reactions: JuniorNelson

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
77-88-21 essentially becomes our 4th line now (in terms of ice time) depending on how well Granlund and Motte carry their line's responsibilities.

If Gaudette can quickly find some chemistry and manages to stay on the right side of the puck to the point his line can earn more ice than Schaller-Granny-Motte... it will bode well for us..

I expect Granlund and Gaudette to interchange quite a bit next game.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Anyways the important thing to focus is tomorrow and Gaudettes first of the year :yo:

Expectations this expectations that

Reactions: clunk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad