Recalled/Assigned: Canucks reassigned Guillaume Brisebois

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
I felt bad for Brisebois. A rookie playing his first couple of games shouldn’t have to carry the D pairing and should be somewhat insulated to ease in and gain confidence. He played very well considering his partner was arguably the worst defenceman in the NHL.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Jack Hughes here we come!
So then next season

Panarin Pettersson Boeser
Kakko Horvat Roussell
Leivo Gaudette Virtanen
Eriksson Beagle Clamato

Hutton Tanev
Manning Stecher
Hughes Gudbranson
Pouliot

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
So then next season

Panarin Pettersson Boeser
Kakko Horvat Roussell
Leivo Gaudette Virtanen
Eriksson Beagle Clamato

Hutton Tanev
Manning Stecher
Hughes Gudbranson
Pouliot
where does edler's inevitable long term, high dollar, buyout proof deal fit in?

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Saddled with the NHL's plus-minus laggard in Gudbranson, I thought Brisebois acquitted himself reasonably well. He definitely has the wheels to play in the NHL....just needs more experience. I expect he'll make a serious push at training camp next season.

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Saddled with the NHL's plus-minus laggard in Gudbranson, I thought Brisebois acquitted himself reasonably well. He definitely has the wheels to play in the NHL....just needs more experience. I expect he'll make a serious push at training camp next season.

He probably will although I'd prefer to see him keep playing big minutes in Utica to start the season then be the first call up option.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Concerning. I was hoping we would move Gudbranson considering we have Tanev/Stetcher on the right and might want to take a run at a RD in the offseason. Given that Green seems to recognize finally that Gudbranson sucks it seemed like Gudbranson would be shipped off ASAP.

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Concerning. I was hoping we would move Gudbranson considering we have Tanev/Stetcher on the right and might want to take a run at a RD in the offseason. Given that Green seems to recognize finally that Gudbranson sucks it seemed like Gudbranson would be shipped off ASAP.

Who would be dumb enough to give up assets for Gudbrandson though? Only trade I could see happening is one where we have to take back an equally shitty player with a bad contract.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Who would be dumb enough to give up assets for Gudbrandson though? Only trade I could see happening is one where we have to take back an equally ****ty player with a bad contract.

Dale-Tallon-Bruce-Bennett.jpg

Chia would as well 100% and I doubt these two geniuses are the exception.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad