Confirmed with Link: Canucks re-sign F Darren Archibald to 1-Year, Two-Way Deal ($650k/$250k)

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Calling people here who are into analytics "the JD Burke Crew" is really bizarre to me, because from what I can see, the guys on this forum who are into analytics don't seem to respect the analysis of Canucks Army very much at all.

Last edited:

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
2) I have no idea what the hell you are going on about with regards to Gagner and Granlund. I am not a fan of Gagner and never once praised his speed. Wtf? I have been somewhat complimentary of Granlund in the past, but never once praised his speed from what I remember.

If it was up to me, Granlund would be the 13th forward.......while Gagner would be shot out of a cannon into the Pacific Ocean.
Pulling up speed comparables and benchmarks to illustrate a point about Archibald's speed = unfairly accusing you of favoring these players?

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Pulling up speed comparables and benchmarks to illustrate a point about Archibald's speed = unfairly accusing you of favoring these players?

Blah blah blah. He said something about me liking Granlund and Gagner. I disagree.

AND SO DOES THE DIRECTOR OF GOALTENDING!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->