Confirmed with Link: Canucks re-sign F Chris Higgins to 4-Year, $10M Deal ($2.5M AAV)

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
@RealKyper Higgins also re-signs in Vancouver, 4 years 2.5 per year. #canucks

@NHL_Trade11m
Chris Higgins signed a contract extension. Terms are 2.5 per/4 years with limited NTC. #Canucks

Kypers twitter does NOT say this.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
@RealKyper Higgins also re-signs in Vancouver, 4 years 2.5 per year. #canucks

@NHL_Trade11m
Chris Higgins signed a contract extension. Terms are 2.5 per/4 years with limited NTC. #Canucks

No Actual source has yet reported this. Kypers Twitter doesnt say this, I just checked. Not sure why OP is fooling us.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Given the information we received from Higgins' brother, I'm going to let this slide for now. It's tagged as a 'rumour' so treat it as such.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
No Actual source has yet reported this. Kypers Twitter doesnt say this, I just checked. Not sure why OP is fooling us.

You can relax and take off your tinfoil hat bud...I'm new to the twitterverse and quoted what was written.

Pseudonymous*

Great deal if true. Love higgins. Always been a favorite of mine, can chip in offense, defensively sound, works hard.

Very happy to hear. I actually thought they might part with him given how tight we are next year.

Outside99*

Seems like overpayment to me. Not a huge Higgins fan - I find him inconsistent and not physical. When he's on his game he's good, just doesn't happen often enough. We'll see.

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Seems like overpayment to me. Not a huge Higgins fan - I find him inconsistent and not physical. When he's on his game he's good, just doesn't happen often enough. We'll see.

That's the only reason you'd get him for 2.5 per over 4 years. If he was consistant and physical, that number would be far greater. This is a very solid deal for a player of Higgins' caliber.

Outside99*

That's the only reason you'd get him for 2.5 per over 4 years. If he was consistant and physical, that number would be far greater. This is a very solid deal for a player of Higgins' caliber.

Very true, which is my point - you can't be half-pregnant. Anyway Higgins owes this organization big time if he got that deal so he better step up big time in the PO like we all know he can.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
carlton-dance-o.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->