Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Predators, Thursday

Result?

• The Predators get their revenge.

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Vancouver somehow finds a way to sweep the roadtrip.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Well... It's usually difficult for us to beat the same twice in a row.. so expectations are low for a win.

Expectations for entertainment value are high tho... its fun again.

Keep it close like last game and you just never know...

I would start Nilsson here i think... come back with Markstrom at home and then Nilsson on the back half of the back to back... But I'm not Green.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Predsll be angry for last time loss to us. 5-3 Preds and our goals by Leivo Boeser and Horvat

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
If Vancouver is to win, I would prefer to see them blow out Nashville, who then can't get revenge until next season.
Got one more with em.. We play all the central teams at least 3 times. The east is just twice.

Then of course there's the whole meet in the playoffs potential... amirite.... riiiiiight? heh

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Got one more with em.. We play all the central teams at least 3 times. The east is just twice.

Then of course there's the whole meet in the playoffs potential... amirite.... riiiiiight? heh

If the Pacific somehow stays this bad, and we keep floating around 500, then it is a possibility.

Reactions: ErrantShepherd

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Predsll be angry for last time loss to us. 5-3 Preds and our goals by Leivo Boeser and Horvat

I think the Preds probably win it in a low scoring affair... more like 2-1 Preds.

However I hope we just turn it on again, once again blowing out a still ailing Preds club 5-2.
Goals for Granlund, Pettersson, Boeser x 2, Horvat.

I can hope right? :wg:

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I conflated Winnipeg and Nashville, and in the process thought this was the series finale. My mistake. We get one more game against Nashville in April.

Anyways, they're missing two first-line wingers, a top-nine centre and a top-pairing defenseman. Exploit it or forever hold your peace, because Tampa Bay is coming over next week

Last edited:

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
5 goal game from pettersson
patience-young-grasshopper.jpg

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
That also feels weird as hell.
I know what happened to us... What happened to everybody else? :huh:

Edmonton has Chia's Pets all over his roster, and not even McDavid can make up for Lucic and the Hall trade.
Anaheim has injuries and two massive contracts in Kesler and Perry that aren't doing much.
Calgary is feasting on this season. Tops in the division I think.
San Jose is doing aight, but Karlsson has been disappointing since his acquisition.
Las Vegas is back down to earth after a wild start to their franchise.
Los Angeles....injuries and terrible coaching/systems? I don't know there. Lots. Kovalchuck should have given them a scoring boost, but the wheels fell off everyone else.
Arizona is a perennial favorite for lottery parties, so no surprises when they don't excel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->