Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Maple Leafs, Saturday night | In which we wait for the MRI result...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
...we really don't have a lot to talk about game wise right now, do we?

If this team hangs with the Leafs, or even wins without Pettersson that would be good... I'm not expecting many wins till EP is back though tbh, not if we play like we've been playing lately.

DollarAndADream

Feb 27, 2012
Hopefully the boys can come out and have a good game. Horvat hasn't had an offensively good game in awhile, and with all of Boeser's posts, he's due for a goal or two. Virtanen hasn't scored in a bit either.

I'm not holding the highest of hopes to win if we don't have Petey, but it's not impossible to beat the Leafs without Petey. Just need Marky to play really well, and he has lately.

pgj98m3

Jan 8, 2012
Hopefully the boys can come out and have a good game. Horvat hasn't had an offensively good game in awhile, and with all of Boeser's posts, he's due for a goal or two. Virtanen hasn't scored in a bit either.

I'm not holding the highest of hopes to win if we don't have Petey, but it's not impossible to beat the Leafs without Petey. Just need Marky to play really well, and he has lately.
Marky needs to play really really really really well.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
I think we'll be embarrassed on national tv and never hear the end of it from the Laffs fans.
11-0 Leafs
Matthews 5G
Tavares 3G
Marner 5A
Rielly 5A
Nylander 5A
Hutchinson 12 save shutout
Oh no.

Please stop insulting my garbage heap of a team.

Please stop I beg of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->