Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Leafs | Sat May 1 @ 7pm | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Last game of the season against the Canucks. They look like they are done... and they still have 12 games to go!

Will be intersting to see how the 'rest' rotation goes for this one.

I wouldn't mind a few of the older guys get a night off. Assume Campbell back in net?

Reactions: WilyStyless03SHYla

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Hopefully Keefe rotates out the dmen that had a break last game for the ones that played, so that we get to see Sandin & Liljegren again.

Hutton can stay on the taxi squad though.

Reactions: stickty111

WilyStyless03SHYla

aimiriteee
Apr 26, 2021
Can I attend as a media member? I’ve never been to a leafs game believe it or not haha, I always felt like I wasn’t missing anything because of the great commentating back in the day, shout to Bonsie And Bob Cole and current GOATS like CC, MJ, Ferraro, Doc, and Eddie O .

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Hopefully Keefe rotates out the dmen that had a break last game for the ones that played, so that we get to see Sandin & Liljegren again.

Hutton can stay on the taxi squad though.
The fact they didn't Liljegren back to the Marlies along with Robertson and Marincin today might be a good sign, but Lilly was on emergency loan so not sure how all that works. Is their a time limit to how long you can call a player up on emergancy loan?

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
The fact they didn't Liljegren back to the Marlies along with Robertson and Marincin today might be a good sign, but Lilly was on emergency loan so not sure how all that works. Is their a time limit to how long you can call a player up on emergancy loan?
I think as long as you can say that you had an injury where you did not have enough healthy defensemen to play the next game, I think he would be able to fall under the emergency loan. If not I believe he uses up one of our regular recalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->