GDT: Canucks @ Leafs 7:30 - another day, another win

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Don't think there's 10 NHL regulars in the league that are more of a heavyweight than Simmonds; he's not Reaves tough but he is really tough.

He's a total heavyweight. He does't fight all the time but he's defntely a heavyweight.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Holl falling down the depth charts fast lately. Not pleased with his game at all tonight. This Hutton guy can have his 1 game and not come back as well . He makes me miss Bogo

Reactions: shaner82

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
Hutton isn't good, what an odd depth add....0 playoff games and healthyd from one of the worst teams in the league

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Looool SN Pacific thinking "the code" was taken to extremes by making Edler (who has never fought) face the music for his dirty play. Do they not remember Steve Moore?! He fought and won the fight and that was still not enough for fan favourite Bertuzzi. They literally have no legs to stand on in this department.
It's hard to see what point you're trying to make here. That happened nearly 20 years ago, and no hockey journalist in Vancouver or anywhere else supported Bertuzzi.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
The league obviously didn't give a shit and didn't make changes to the rules about losing one's helmet in the heat of play, as that was acceptable into the 2000s.

no doubt they closed the barn door a little late, but it has nothing to do with soft, this is the one time they do care about players safety

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
I didn't mean weight literally. I meant as in fighting ability. Some guys just can't fight, no matter how big they are.
Fair enough, yeah having to tilly with wayner when youve never dropped them before is a pretty big ask. My shock lies in that not a single canuck player did a damn thing about it. Nothing. What kind of message is that to your team when your spiritual leader gets dusted and the team proceeds to roll over and die. They remind me of the dark days leafs sans orr and mac, gutless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad