Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Jets - October 18th 7:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Vancouver! Hear this! We used to be your farm team, now our farmboy O'Connor is gonna put you to pasture.

Seriously though, Vancouver is on a bit of a hot streak right now. Possibly smoke and mirrors/overachieving youth, but Jets can't take this one lightly.

Reactions: GNP and sipowicz

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I took this personally :nod:

:laugh: Oops. Next time I'll use this...

oohshiny.jpg

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Indeed, the Jets could show their hospitality by leaving complimentary game consoles in the visitors' dressing room. :laugh:

That would be rude. :laugh:

Besides, it would be interesting thing to see if Patrik's time allocation with Fortnite and his on-ice production per 60 minutes could be compared in real time graph curves on day-by-day basis. I have bad feeling we could find some alarming correspondence between those curves.

Maybe its Canucks fellas who will get ultimate rights of laughing in this matter.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I shall be in attendance tomorrow night...….I expect to be entertained.

eating_zpsd1c8c24e.gif

Reactions: SLAYER

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Travis Green is a good coach. Canucks are putting together some wins early. Could be a chippy game, Laine better walk the talk. Would be nice if Petan got to play.

Reactions: GNP

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Wish we could see Pettersson. Oh well, money where your mouth is, Pate.

Starting to feel as apathetic as the Jets look. Just want someone the team to seem excited about playing .

My last prediction was dead wrong, but I'll predict that Lowry gets another goal and assist.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
You know those left coasters and their cilantro, should be an easy win.

PuckFather

Oct 14, 2014
I say Jets take it 4-2. Somehow my 'Nucks don't match very well with the Jets so must be a relatively easy game for you folks.

Reactions: 204hockey

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
this game hopefully shows what the Jets are made of:

keys:

Helly needs to be himself

Ehlers, Perreault, Copp, Wheeler, Schief, Laine, Roslo feel free to join into the regular season anytime!

Myers, Morrow, Chariot, Kuli this ain't the AHL, play like you're in the show!

Trouba, the NHL has said NO so far, patience!

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
There were 4 teams that I thought would struggle this year -and all are off to great winning starts --they are as follows :

1) Montreal

2) Vancouver

3) New Jersey

4) Calgary

These teams are all hot right out of the gate, and Vancouver has won their last 2 on the road, and just beat Pittsburgh at home.

For those thinking this will be a walk in the park for the Jets --think again--it likely will be a one goal game, even though Vancouver is without their 1st line center in Pettersson. They also have a great coach in Travis Green.

Reactions: QuietContrarian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->