GDT: Canucks @ Jets - Bell MTS Place - Mon Dec 11 7PM CT - TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Trouba is looking at huge minutes in the coming stretch. He's been really good lately. His point play has actually been good... walking the line and getting his shot through.

Morrissey is also looking at big minutes.

How important was the Kulikov signing? He's been really solid. Myers has been improving.

Poolman and Chiarot need to play a simple game, but maintain good gaps.

Still think they need to optimize the forward line-up by moving Hendricks out. We've seen enough.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I wasn't arguing that Chiarot should be in the lineup when it's healthy tho, simply that he might be less of a trainwreck playing less minutes with Poolman which remains to be seen.

We'll have to see but I expect closer to what Chiarot Postma was. That's why I said "can Poolman carry him like Buff has" I expect a big downgrade even with the other pairs taking more minutes. Maurice confirmed TOI will be more top 4 heavy now

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Totally off topic...but does anyone know why after someone posts a Twitter link in a thread I'm unable to scroll past it? I can scroll but the screen just stays just below the Twitter post. Hard to read some threads.

We're trying to track down a permanent solution, but this should help in the meantime - give it a shot, and if it doesn't work, post in the Support forum and we'll try something else:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...chrome-issues-the-fix.2408877/#post-137710481

Support forum: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/forums/support.68/

Reactions: abax44

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
I think the big problem with the 2nd line is that Ehlers and Laine and not natural cyclers, where as Little is good there. Ehlers and Laine are shooters so I wouldn't mind seeing:

Connor-Chef-Wheeler
MP-Little-Laine
Ehlers-Roslovic-Armia
Copp-Lowry-Tanev

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
I want to see the Jets rebound and take out the Canucks.

southpark-dp-moon.png

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Alright, let's watch the effects of signing Chiarot to that stupid contract.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Looking forward to seeing Poolman play again, wish I could say the same about Chiarot.

Reactions: Jets 31

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I think the big problem with the 2nd line is that Ehlers and Laine and not natural cyclers, where as Little is good there. Ehlers and Laine are shooters so I wouldn't mind seeing:

Connor-Chef-Wheeler
MP-Little-Laine
Ehlers-Roslovic-Armia
Copp-Lowry-Tanev

The cycle/non-cycle play was something I was thinking the last couple of weeks. Little Wheeler and Ladd used to do it constantly. Just the way they play.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Has the "whiskey in the chiarot" pun been already made?

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Losing Buff is rough, right ahead of the tough stretch too.

Trade Hutch for Brandon Davidson. Or trade a 6th for Weircoch or trade a 4th for Michael Kempny. Chevy needs to get one of these many underutilized depth d men. I don't know how much longer I can watch the Chiarot experiment

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Schedule might not be easy after this one with Chicago, Nashville and St.Louis twice but the Jets have a pretty good record against their own division especially last year. If they can just keep going even 50/50 until 31.1, they have a 10 home game streak where they could have a big run.

Get Mason back and then let it play out. I don't mind the schedule this week and think our team will be up for it. I agree with your point though just go 50-50 until the New Year and that is not bad.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
well guess i dont have to say buff will not score tonight :(

all the buff haters might get a glimpse of how important he is in the upcoming nash/chi/stl games.. def a groin pull if week to week

Reactions: Jets 31

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
It's official Mase is back

Congrats on post #30,000!

I'm not sure what to expect tonight. It's a bad sign that, while I had tickets for the game, I'm out of town and can't make it and can't find any takers to buy my tix for tonight. Team's winning and no interest in prime tickets at STH cost? Oy.

m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->