Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
4UgOTd1.jpg

(I would enjoy a Demko start, YMMV)

Reactions: Brock Olli Juolevi

Hierso

Time to Rock
Oct 2, 2018
Isn't it about time that you guys let Demko start? Markstrom has been great but some time soon Demko will need to test the ice.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I guess it would make sense because we're on a B2B and have to deal with Washington the next day. I selfishly want to see a Demko / Hart showdown (and completely expect Hart to be the Real Deal)

Aren’t the Flyers on an 8-game win streak or something, while the Capitals are in a bit of a slump?

Might see Markstrom vs Philly and Demko the next night for that reason.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Brutal schedule coming up for canucks. Hopefully no more injuries for EP.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Brutal schedule coming up for canucks. Hopefully no more injuries for EP.
Its 5 games in 8 days in 5 different cities (last one at home). Pretty much no chance to practice. Maybe a practice today before or after their flight from Denver to Philly.

Demko is likely to have 2 starts in the span of about 4 weeks. Spent almost 2 weeks with the big club prior to his only start this season, then the ASG and week off.

Amazing that for most of the season STL and PHI have been at the bottom of that standings and suddenly they are right with the Canucks in terms of points.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
I'd expect Green to put Markstrom in the Philadelphia start. He tends to play the one higher percentage chance at a win in b2b. (even though Philly has won a bunch in a row)

Last edited:

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I thought that Demko would get this one..but maybe he won't.?...Marky will be rested enough (long break, and a day off after the game)...I would say that the Flyers game is more winnable than the Caps games, so go with the hot goalie there......If I was coach,I would go Demko vs Capitals.

Last edited:

SeawaterOnIce

Being invaded again.
Aug 28, 2011
The Capitals suck right now. They arent getting any secondary scoring and Holtby has been a sieve this season.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I thought that Demko would get this one..but maybe he won't.?...Marky will be rested enough (long break, and a day off after the game)...I would say that the Flyers game is more winnable than the Caps games, so go with the hot goalie there......If I was coach,I would go Demko vs Capitals.
Too many games. 5 games in 8 days. Can't overplay Markstrom.

swedehollow

Aug 15, 2018
Wouldn't it be fun if EP could get some box play minutes, too? It would definitely be scary for the opposing team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->