Canucks Fans and BC Residents Yahoo Fantasy Pool - Competitive and Active Pool

jrklx250s

Jan 9, 2013
Hi all, I have a Canuck/BC Fantasy Pool with 9 spots open, and max 12 teams. It is a H2H league with 20 man roster as follows. Playoffs will be in last 3 weeks of regular season. 3 C 3 RW 3 LW 4 D 1 W 1 F 1 Util 2 IR 2 G. Draft will be January 13th at 8pm LIVE. This is a competitive and active league. PM me if interested and I will send you sign-up link. Thanks.

We are all Canucks.

jrklx250s

Jan 9, 2013
By Competitive and Active I mean members are to want to win and actually check their team regularly at least on a week to week basis (since there are no benches you don't need to change your lineup everyday) and be there for the draft. I'm not sure if I want to make this a $$$ pool as it would be a hassle to collect and distribute money. One could do this through paypal but I would have my doubts to send an entry fee to a random commissioner so no entry fee. I'm just looking for the Canucks Fan/BC Resident who is looking for a pool but yet is actively involved in the NHL and wants to see their drafted players in the pool contribute.

jrklx250s

Jan 9, 2013
Scoring categories are G A PPP +/- SOG W GAA SV% and SO. Draft is LIVE at 8pm on sunday. Snake draft. PM me! Join ASAP! Go Canucks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->