Canucks Fan Draft List 2019 - Selection 1

Canucks Fan Draft Board - Selection 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimmythescot

Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
It's probably about time I start this up again, but I make no promises about the actual timing of the vote going up because I've got a new baby that is spending most of her time insisting that she's hungry/needs someone to clean her undercarriage.

To be consistent with last year, I'll use Canucks Army's list ( from January unfortunately). I'll leave this one open for three days to make sure people know we've started. If you visit here less often than that, you should be shunned for conversing with the outside world too much.

I will adjust the order according to votes from the previous round to make it easier to find consensus top prospects. If you want to see a player added, you need to vote for them under ‘Other’. That’s not me making up a stupid rule. By voting for him as an ‘Other’, you would be putting him ahead of anyone with no votes when it comes time to sort for the next round. If more than one ‘other’ is added, I guess I would just expand the poll for a round until we end up with no new ‘Others’ and are back to 14 choices.

In 2016 we would have chosen Chychrun if we had been in charge of the draft, but would have taken Juolevi at 7th. Much earlier than you would think given the conversation around here.

In 2017 we would have picked Mittelstadt and would have waited until the 9th pick before selecting Pettersson. (We also had Lind and Gadjovich as 1st round picks).

In 2018 we would have taken Noah Dobson with our pick. Hughes would have been fourth on our list, but still would have ended up taking Zadina as our third choice. Jett Woo was also ranked just outside the first round by us.

#1 Rasmus Dahlin 91.8%
#2 Andrei Svechnikov 95.1%
#3 Filip Zadina 74.5%
#4 Quinn Hughes 32.6%
#5 Oliver Wahlstrom 41.9%
#6 Adam Boqvist 36.4%
#7 Noah Dobson 38.9%
#8 Evan Bouchard 81.5%
#9 Brady Tkachuk 56.5%
#10 Jesperi Kotkaniemi 86.4%
#11 Ty Smith 51.2%
#12 Joseph Veleno 46.3%
#13 Joel Farabee 54.1%
#14 Isac Lundestrom 26.9%
#15 Bode Wilde 18.4% (52.9% in tiebreak)
#16 Barrett Hayton 33.3%
#17 Vitali Kravtsov 30%
#18 Martin Kaut 40%
#19 Dominik Bokk 28.6%
#20 Jonatan Berggren 25%
#21 Rasmus Kupari 42.9%
#22 Ryan Merkley 25% (58.6% in tiebreak)
#23 K'Andre Miller 37.5%
#24 Grigori Denisenko 25% (54.5% in tiebreak)
#25 Rasmus Sandin 20.7%
#26 Akil Thomas 41.7% (61.5% in tiebreak)
#27 Jacob Olofsson 25% (55.6% in tiebreak)
#28 Serron Noel 28.6%
#29 Ty Dellandrea 21.4% ( 45% in three way tiebreak)
#30 Filip Hållander 21.4% ( 30% in three way tiebreak)
#31 Alexander Alexeyev 21.4% ( 25% in three way tiebreak)
#32 Jake Wise 26.1%
#33 Nils Lundqvist 35.0%
#34 Ryan McLeod 38.5%
#35 Jett Woo 21.4%

Reactions: Neddam ot Sehguh

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
upload_2019-4-16_13-20-46.png

:popcorn:

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
This is too early; give us until the end of the month to do more In-depth scouting.

Top top 3 are easy though Hughes - kakko -byram

Though I might lean towards Hughes at 3 (size and shot) but I gotta watch him some more

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
First post on HF Canucks. This seems like a good spot to jump in.

I'm not an expert on prospects at all, but I voted Kakko. I just like the combination of size and skill. I think he would be a better fit for the Canucks than Hughes.
Thats who I voted for too Monkey man

Welcome :)

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
It's probably about time I start this up again, but I make no promises about the actual timing of the vote going up because I've got a new baby that is spending most of her time insisting that she's hungry/needs someone to clean her undercarriage.

To be consistent with last year, I'll use Canucks Army's list ( from January unfortunately). I'll leave this one open for three days to make sure people know we've started. If you visit here less often than that, you should be shunned for conversing with the outside world too much.

I will adjust the order according to votes from the previous round to make it easier to find consensus top prospects. If you want to see a player added, you need to vote for them under ‘Other’. That’s not me making up a stupid rule. By voting for him as an ‘Other’, you would be putting him ahead of anyone with no votes when it comes time to sort for the next round. If more than one ‘other’ is added, I guess I would just expand the poll for a round until we end up with no new ‘Others’ and are back to 14 choices.

In 2016 we would have chosen Chychrun if we had been in charge of the draft, but would have taken Juolevi at 7th. Much earlier than you would think given the conversation around here.

In 2017 we would have picked Mittelstadt and would have waited until the 9th pick before selecting Pettersson. (We also had Lind and Gadjovich as 1st round picks).

In 2018 we would have taken Noah Dobson with our pick. Hughes would have been fourth on our list, but still would have ended up taking Zadina as our third choice. Jett Woo was also ranked just outside the first round by us.
Am I reading this wrong when I say that we would've taken Quinn with our pick, not Dobson, seeing as he's the first player on our list who was still available at our pick? Or this a full mock draft for what the league will be taking?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad