OT: Canucks Draft Party - Anybody wanna go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I bought two tickets for the Draft party on June 24th at rogers arena.

But my wife can't make it unfortunately due to work, so if anybody would like to either go, let me know.

I still plan on going. (1 extra ticket), Either we hang out, or you can roam around inside, either or is fine.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
No.. I'm referring to how they cancelled the Sumer summit which I attended every year which was at 630-7 and replaced it with this bs

Oh okay, yeah that was BS. I suspect it had a lot to do with how it blew up in their faces last year.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Lol....only the Canucks could hold a draft party with only two picks in the first four rounds.....I hope they have some parlour games or an open bar handy for people to pass the time.:laugh:

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
I bought two tickets for the Draft party on June 24th at rogers arena.

But my wife can't make it unfortunately due to work, so if anybody would like to either go, let me know.

I still plan on going. (1 extra ticket), Either we hang out, or you can roam around inside, either or is fine.

Congrats on getting married. Swear you were posting something about a girlfriend not too long ago unless I'm thinking of somebody else.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Lol....only the Canucks could hold a draft party with only two picks in the first four rounds.....I hope they have some parlour games or an open bar handy for people to pass the time.:laugh:

It's only for the first round too, so (barring any moves) after picking 5th is everyone just gonna hang out and cheer while the other teams make their selections?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Congrats on getting married. Swear you were posting something about a girlfriend not too long ago unless I'm thinking of somebody else.

That was me. But i got married to somebody else actually. The gf before ended very badly.

My wife helped me through a lot after, fell in love and the rest is history. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad