Proposal: Canucks - Devils

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I think this people will be surprised at how little it will cost Vancouver to get rid of Eriksson. Low $ (relatively) may make Loui an attractive trade piece in certain scenarios. Not saying he’ll bring back lots of value, but just that it may not cost Van as much to deal him.

Yeah, I'd just rather pick up players that may be pushing the realm of affordability for their own teams at this point but could be long term solutions for us as opposed to grabbing cap dumps with the money we have. That money goes quick. I'd rather do the Cory / Loui swap than take on Loui 100% for an asset like a pick or something.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

tailfins

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2005
Yeah, I'd just rather pick up players that may be pushing the realm of affordability for their own teams at this point but could be long term solutions for us as opposed to grabbing cap dumps with the money we have. That money goes quick. I'd rather do the Cory / Loui swap than take on Loui 100% for an asset like a pick or something.

agree 100%

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
I think this people will be surprised at how little it will cost Vancouver to get rid of Eriksson. Low $ (relatively) may make Loui an attractive trade piece in certain scenarios. Not saying he’ll bring back lots of value, but just that it may not cost Van as much to deal him.

He's owed $5M still and has scored 17 goals in his last 130 games. He turned 35 in July. I don't see it.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad