Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Sens - 5-1 (Motte x 2, Miller x 2, Pettersson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
I think what people also forget to take into account is that while they have to draft goalies, there's also a lot of goalies on the UFA market.

Andersen, Binnington, Grubauer, Rittich, Mrazek, Reimer, Bernier, Broissoit, Ullmark, Raanta, Rask, Halak.

Vegas wanted Fleury for star power, I don't know if Holtby has that, plus there was term there....and Vegas still got a 2nd round pick out of them.

I also think Seattle's cap space is a major major leverage tool and even if they plan to take Holtby, I wouldn't be surprised if they were able to extort something out of vancouver to do it.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
He's been a good player for us..The Motte detractors should spend less time staring at the spreadsheets, and more time watching the game.

He's been solid so far, but he's shooting almost 24% and the spreadsheets will probably be right that he will regress back into the 9.5% he's been shooting his entire career.

shottasasa

Nov 16, 2011
Canada
FGslowmoaccidenttest.gif

Who are you and why are you stalking me.

I’m just a poster trying to warn you that you are being trolled, unless of course you and backwards name are mates and are double trolling :eek:

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I’m just a poster trying to warn you that you are being trolled, unless of course you and backwards name are mates and are double trolling :eek:
We've been ragging on each other for like 5 years. It's all in good fun.

So.... who are you again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad