Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Coyotes - 5-1 (Garland, Horvat, Pettersson, Miller, Boeser)

Favourite #21 memory?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
The legend, the man who shall remain nameless returns! Big ceremnoy expected

Vancouver lineup

Podkolzin Miller Brock Boeser
Pearson Horvat Garland
Motte Lammikko High More
Dickinson Pettersson Chaisson
Hoglander (has to sit this one out as there is only one #21 for this franchises history)

Hughes Schenn
OEL Chaos Giraffe
Hunt Juulsen

Demko
Halak

Arizona lineup:

#21 Beagle Roussell
Autoglass ?? ??
?? ?? ??
?? ?? ??

?? ??
?? ??
?? ??

?
?

_____
Feature-Eriksson.jpg

FF-ARmnXIAQICGf.jpg

Yw_CsPxC_400x400.jpg

Rare photo of Peen with the legend:

loui-eriksson-of-the-vancouver-canucks-poses-for-a-selfie-with-the-picture-id615123470

4590568-loui-eriksson-derp.png

hqdefault.jpg

CwyrdEjVEAAEm_y.jpg

cut.jpeg

1052791484.jpg

Some earlier photos of the beauty:

download.php

O yeah and the game is significant for playoff implications/selling at the TDL. Arizona is the worst team in the league and should be seen as an obvious win so we will see. But this is secondary... and...

Vote in the poll quickly as it will expire

Last edited:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Man, you have to feel a twinge of sympathy for NHL fans in Phoenix. Of course that assumes there's any left after this season. I mean that lineup is one of the better 'tank rosters' in recent NHL memory.

I see Brad Marchand of the Bruins got flamed for calling out the situation in Arizona recently. He was commenting on the fact there were more Bruins supporters and sweaters in the stands at the Glendale Arena than Coyote fans. And he pointed out that it wouldn't matter if they get kicked out of the Gila River Arena in Glendate and are forced to play in a 5,000 seat arena at the University of Arizona--because nobody comes to the games anyway. Ouch! But too true.

As tough as things have been in VanCity at times this season, Garland and OEL must be thanking that heavens above that they managed to escape this gong show. But the NHL seems determined to stay the course in Arizona, no matter how bad it gets or how many owners get cycled through.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Just excited to see if there's a appreciation video for Eriksson during a break in play.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
The break gave these players time to think about the deadline coming up and who's going to be sticking around. Well I think it's possible there's no major trades this season, but they'll have to win games like these to convince Rutherford.

I'm mostly thinking about Miller...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->