Confirmed with Link: Canucks cancel practices due to potential COVID-19 Exposure (false positive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Oh boy. Thing is, if they are cancelling today, will there be any more assurance tomorrow or through Tuesday? I highly doubt it since testing won't pick it up until a few days after infection.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
1052791484.jpg.jpg

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
"Potential covid exposure" and "abundance of caution" aren't words that make me think any games are in jeopardy yet.

Could go either way. “Abundance of caution” is also often corporate-speak for “oh my god everything is on fire but we think the public might not actually find out about the extent of it,” when it comes to data breaches, for example.

Reactions: Fisticuffer

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
Could go either way. “Abundance of caution” is also often corporate-speak for “oh my god everything is on fire but we think the public might not actually find out about the extent of it,” when it comes to data breaches, for example.

Yeah, but in the larger context of the pandemic, an "abundance of caution" with regards to a "potential exposure" most likely means that this is not something to freak out about. IMO of course.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Dave Pagnotta is a clown.

Also did they rehire Fin?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, but in the larger context of the pandemic, an "abundance of caution" with regards to a "potential exposure" most likely means that this is not something to freak out about. IMO of course.
This is going to occur throughout the season. Reality of the world we live in.

not just the players but their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->