Recalled/Assigned: Canucks called up Tanner Kero

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
The fact he is on a one way salary actually saves the Canucks money. Bring up gaunce or gaudette and they pay an additional $10-15K/ game.

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Well the player traded away, Chaput, has played 26 games in Montreal so we will get to assess whether Kero was worth giving up a player that is on an NHL roster.

Also can assess the Kero > Granlund evaluation that MS and some others have made.

Yet, there also has be some doubt that Kero see a minute of ice. If so, I don't see the point especially given this move definitely weakens Utica at a time when they are making a good playoff run.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Well the player traded away, Chaput, has played 26 games in Montreal so we will get to assess whether Kero was worth giving up a player that is on an NHL roster.

Also can assess the Kero > Granlund evaluation that MS and some others have made.

Yet, there also has be some doubt that Kero see a minute of ice. If so, I don't see the point especially given this move definitely weakens Utica at a time when they are making a good playoff run.

To be clear, it’s Kero=Granlund. I think they’re basically exactly the same player.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
To be clear, it’s Kero=Granlund. I think they’re basically exactly the same player.
At least Kero is new for Canucks fans. Granlund just makes us angry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad