Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
Please be for Boeser!

More likely it’ll be for Virtanen and I’m ok giving the kid a shot

Last edited:

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
This is very interesting. I could see us being good trade partners. Might be minor league stuff or a Boeser/Virtanen trade.

Or if Boston rebuilds and tanks... Loui?

Reactions: HockeyWooot

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
It's probably one of Boeser or Virtanen. Neither player seems to have the Bruins character (Boeser is very soft and inconsistent, Virtanen is unprofessional), but they're at a point as a franchise where they need to add talent and hope the kids learn. Not much time left.

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
I really hope Canucks don’t hand a top line winger like Boeser to Boston for Carlo. I’d puke seeing Boeser putting up major points with the bruins. Virtanen is open season though. I think the bruins would probably get more out of him too.

Last edited:

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Maybe something around Boeser and DeBrusk as the main principles?

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
To put it mildly, isn't Jimmy Murphy pretty unreliable? Or am I thinking of someone else?

He is very unreliable but alas, he does have connections. He's been run off the Bruins board multiple times for sensationalist and false bullshit ( Kessel had a drug problem that caused his absence when it turned out to be cancer and Patrice Bergeron for Chris Pronger trade is done and announcement is imminent among some of his top gems ) but somehow manages to keep getting jobs locally and gets sourced by major networks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad