Post-Game Talk: Canucks 5 Preds 2: Van City steals Weber's ping-pong table and the kitchen sink too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
hDzFnZs.gif
aHe1AQO.gif

d9smBeK.gif
9JVKVTI.gif

1VkZKug.gif
ulsys7Y.gif

jrLulkg.gif
MYXiGj0.gif

hsxF5qv.gif
X31hjpY.gif

uQZIXDI.gif
jbqTnEf.gif

Mvr5IgR.gif
aWTfwhV.gif

Yl05BtV.gif
8dMdkTh.gif

Last edited:

StringerBell

Not gonna lie, I like our odds in this one. Really hope we get to see the Burr-Roy-Kes line today too!

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
I think everyone is cheering for the Canucks tonight, even Preds fans. Canucks can pretty much clinch the NW division tomorrow night and another loss puts Nashville one step closer to Seth Jones, Nathan Mackinnon, or Jonathan Drouin.

I would much rather see the Preds get the first overall pick instead of someone like Calgary or Florida, the Preds deserve someone like Mackinnon. Nashville is probably my favourite American hockey market, it seems like it would be a really fun place to grab a few beers and go to a game.

GrogZilla

Mar 31, 2013
I hadn't realized just how bad Nashville is right now.
A ton of injuries, only 1 win this month, shutout in 3 of their last 5 games, lost 6 straight since the trade deadline, fewest goals scored in the league.

I guess this is as good a time as any to be experimenting with the lines.

Canucks better win this one.

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
When Nick Spaling is your first line centre, at any point in a season, you've got ****ing problems.

6 straight losses, 6 goals in those games, shutout 3 times. Seems like a perfect game for the Canucks to lose.

On related note, think Weber is going to ask for trade in summer once he's eligible? Considering he didn't want to be there last summer and the way they have played this season and again starting the rebuild...

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
6 straight losses, 6 goals in those games, shutout 3 times. Seems like a perfect game for the Canucks to lose.

On related note, think Weber is going to ask for trade in summer once he's eligible? Considering he didn't want to be there last summer and the way they have played this season and again starting the rebuild...

Can anyone afford him? 14Mill AAV

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Canucks like giving up 1st career goals/1st career wins to players.

I say Forsberg pots 2 and becomes Nashville's great saviour.

Then Kassian bites off his head, spits it out and grins all the way to the box.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Go Canucks!

We are very bad and injured right now. I really just want to see the young guys play well, namely Beck and Flipper. Mackinnon or Barkov would be a welcome addition to our team, though I think we may end up around the #6 or #7 spot.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003

Weber's pretty stupid if he didn't see it coming. The departure of Suter was all but a death knell for the current Preds core ... which wasn't exactly all that good to begin with. I find it hard to believe Weber thought the Preds would suddenly spend a bunch of money on offense after giving it all to him ... not to mention the pattern has been there with the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad