Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Wild 1: Canucks win De Six-Two-Two (their best start in eight years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

struckmatch

Jul 28, 2003
Vancouver

seriously though

in related news, Pinnizotto was an extra in that commercial

Forgot about that commercial...makes me laugh out loud watching Naslund battle for a puck in the corner and play physical against Kovalchuk. Seriously laughed out loud.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Some of their fans hate us so much...and I can't remember which city the Wild play in.

It's like being that celebrity that every one seems to hate for legitimate reasons (percieved diving, dirty plays....success), and having that one fan hate you because you look like the guy that might have run over his dog in his dream (one playoff series in 200....4?).

Big fat dad

Mar 17, 2012
Edmonton
Great GDT!

Wonder if AV will put burr on that line again if that line can't get anything going. Hopefully that is not the case though.

3-0 good guys..

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
Some of their fans hate us so much...and I can't remember which city the Wild play in.

It's like being that celebrity that every one seems to hate for legitimate reasons (percieved diving, dirty plays....success), and having that one fan hate you because you look like the guy that might have run over his dog in his dream (one playoff series in 200....4?).

I think they play in St. Paul-Minneapolis....I'm not sure either.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I think we should play Barker.

If he has a good game, he would troll the Wild so hard.
If he sucks, then he'd play like we'd all expect him to.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
3-0 Good guys.

Schneider posts the shutout, infuriating us Canuck fans who JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO OUR STARTING GOALTENDER IS!

Aug 3, 2005
Vancouver & OK Falls
like valpraiso and viña del mar, or burnaby and new west. the only way to know you're in a different city is the street sings are a different colour

Ah the cerros of Valpo . . . La Sebastiana on Bellavista . . . LOL "burnaby and new west" in this funky and glorious context, totally accurate but some things are unlike some others.

But yeah, when I was a kid in St. Paul, a radio station on University Ave. had a red stripe up the side of it denoting the boundary between cities. Kind of a joke, since there was no other way to tell, and the radio station served both equally.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
like valpraiso and viña del mar, or burnaby and new west. the only way to know you're in a different city is the street sings are a different colour

Nah, you can totally tell when you make it to New West from Burnaby. The buildings look much more passé

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
I don't get this demoting Kassian to the 3rd line after one game....thanks a lot AV. Absolutely horrendous coaching decisions again and **** Newell Brown. :shakehead

I don't know if it's a demotion or juggling, but it's Pejorative Slured either way. Kassian and Schroeder complement each other perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->