Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Wild 1: Canucks win De Six-Two-Two (their best start in eight years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pseudonymous*

We don't need to give up any assets for a goalie, we can just wait until the off-season and sign Backstrom or Tim Thomas.

i say thomas, he seems like a level headed guy, a real great guy that will quietly do his job and not try to take the spotlight

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
We don't need to give up any assets for a goalie, we can just wait until the off-season and sign Backstrom or Tim Thomas.

We should get him, he's a nice likeable guy who would never say or do stupid things like Luongo.

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
Since the SO is ruined just let the wild score 2 then get JS the EN

I do wish he would get a point tonight. He deserves it.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Re Thomas we need to get the Islanders to toll the contract so we don't miss out in the UFA market. Schneider, 1st, Jensen, Ballard should do it.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Was out at my birthday dinner and just got back. How has JS been? I see he has 4 shots which is certainly a lot for him but doesn't mean he's playing well.

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
Was out at my birthday dinner and just got back. How has JS been? I see he has 4 shots which is certainly a lot for him but doesn't mean he's playing well.
He is fine.

Was in on the raymond goal to a degree.

Mostly made it funny.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I always thought Mike Yeo always looked so nervous on the bench. Like he needs some help, and doesn't know what to do.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Canucks are trying to ruin Schneider's sv% so it looks like we are more desperate to hold onto Luongo, thus driving up Luongo's price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad