Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Wild 1: Canucks win De Six-Two-Two (their best start in eight years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Awww. . . . no St. Paul Luongo? But it's always so much fun when he plays here. ;)

Joking aside, should be a good game. Hopefully someone not named Parise can score for the Wild.

Generally the whole team plays pretty crappy when we come over there...Anton Khudobin would agree. I bet you five internet dollars Parise nets at least one, maybe two if the Wild are on tonight.

Where do you come up with all these ideas? :biglaugh:

6-2 Wild. Canucks stink it up in Minnesota as usual, Schneider gets pulled after 4 goals in 15 minutes, media goes crazy.

Then queue everyone getting on Schneider's case after some atrocious defense.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
It's a good question. Even now I'm thinking of ideas I can work with for playoff time. My dream job would be to work in the Canucks' media department.

I think they were hiring a graphics designer a while back, actually. You should check their website!

Jevo

Oct 3, 2010
Am I the only one who noticed that the month is wrong in the GDT? Utterly atrocious.:sarcasm:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Like I've said in every GDT because I have no creativity (unlike Mr Zombotron who has given us another great GDT :yo:)

4-1 for the good guys

Daniel
Edler
Higgins
Schroeder

Parise for the Wild

xtr3m

Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver
‏@JoeNelsonKFAN
Alex Burrows took a puck to his right hand and left the ice. Was in obvious pain. He could hardly pick up his stick. #mnwild #Canucks

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
‏@JoeNelsonKFAN
Alex Burrows took a puck to his right hand and left the ice. Was in obvious pain. He could hardly pick up his stick. #mnwild #Canucks

Alright, who shot it? Looking at you, Ebbett...;)

Seriously - hope Burrows is OK. We don't need more of our top six forwards getting injured.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
‏@JoeNelsonKFAN

Yikes hope hes alright by game time.

Don't need what the Oilers are going through injury wise to happen to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->