Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Stars 3: Hansen successfully escapes from prison, falls over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
2 assists.

Made a simple mistake in front of his own net and missed a one timer and people want to crucify him.

Is there a new place to go....HF was the benefactor of the CDC exodus....getting close around here now.

agreed. I don't like the way he's playing but i'll give him a few more games.

You guys may enjoy post #951 that I'm sure no one saw anyways.

Totally agree though, on all accounts. Don't know if it's just something in the water but HF is getting fairly CDC like. At least people can have mature discussions instead of blatant trolling though.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
You guys may enjoy post #951 that I'm sure no one saw anyways.

Totally agree though, on all accounts. Don't know if it's just something in the water but HF is getting fairly CDC like. At least people can have mature discussions instead of blatant trolling though.

Reducing his play to 2 assists is not helping anyone either. He's been a huge help on the PP and I think everyone has said as much. But at ES, his assist was complete ******** and for the most part that line has been hemmed in their own zone for the past 4 games.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Say what you want about Booth, he's good at drawing penalties with his speed/willingness to crash the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad